Monday, July 25, 2011

SF Sunday Market Madness


I love love love summer markets especially when I'm not working them because you actually get to enjoy the market!




Yesterday I planned on hitting up just the Indie Market but when I stopped in Glen Park to get cash I thought I'd just take a peek at the Glen Park Market just around the corner....... 




It's still quite a small market being fairly new but I found out today when you go at there end of the day ( a not so secret tip of mine)
just before 1pm....

you get great deals!











  My $5.00 produce bag turned to be


Full of super fresh produce

and we feasted on grilled veggies
so easy in the summer when you don't want to cook....





So then I was back on my way to the Indie Market when I thought....I wonder if there's anything good at the Alemany Flea Market today..........


  and sometimes if you look really hard you
 might find... a hidden treasure :-D


Like this polka dot tea pot and serving tray!
nice but a little pricey

Or something super creepy...





                            Like a container for keeping your dead flies!


 Nothing here for me today........

         


So Finally!
The 4th annual Indie Mart




First time for me and it was a great turn out
Tonnes of great designers, live music, food and lot's of people watching                         
         

 Do it yourself workshops....

   and crafting...  

this pic's for Tanya


I did pick up some great pieces at a steal from Theme clothing
as they were fundraising for a new space!




Now you see what I get up to when I'm not in the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment